Tags:
  1. Bradley Dunlap

Bradley Dunlap New Member

Hello my name is Brad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bradley Dunlap, Apr 15, 2017.

Well I recently joined and wanted to say hello. I am a 45 year old stay at home dad. With my youngest son napping 2 hours a day I decided to start writing short stories as he slept. I have enjoyed it quite a bit. I bought Grammar for dummies and having no formal training regarding creative writing I signed up here. My goals are to read others stories, and learn a thing or two while having a good time with my new hobby.

Its been a real pleasure so far to be here and I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Brad

savethebbbees and zoupskim like this.
  2. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

3. savethebbbees

savethebbbees New Member

Hi from abother total newbie here!
    On the plus side for those of us with no formal writing education (myself included!), it seems like a huge number of other people on this site are in the same boat. I look forward to reading and learning alongside you here and hope to maybe see some of your work in the workshops one day! :D