1. the_rambler

the_rambler New Member

Hello there! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by the_rambler, Aug 22, 2015.

Hey there! Looking forward to interacting with you all. :)

I am an undergraduate business student who's looking to rekindle the sparks of creativity in between studies and work. I started off writing back in high school, dabbled in a variety of stuff, mostly fan fiction, until I got into university a couple of years ago.

While I have been active with content writing since then, I have fallen off the fiction wagon and have been wanting to get back on it for a while. Often I tell myself (and others) that I have little time for it, but I can't help but feel as though I am a bit intimidated by the prospect somehow.

Interacting with other writers from all over the globe is something I have keenly missed in these years. Hope to have some productive conversations with many of you, and hope I can be helpful to you in some capacity as well. :)

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :) Sounds like you'll fit right in! And "all over the globe" is no over-statement either; there's definitely a wide variety of people interacting here, talking about writing, looking for and offering tips and support, and so on. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat

3. the_rambler

the_rambler New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, Kat! :)

4. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Contributing Member Supporter Contributor

Welcome! This is a great place to rekindle that flame. Many members on here have inspired me and pushed me to get over that intimidation.

5. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith Contributing Member Contributor

Welcome. Don't worry, we do bite.