1. Titetio

Titetio New Member

the worst NEWBIE ever!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Titetio, May 22, 2017.

Well, it is much easier start to write after have declared to be a bad writer, or at least this is what i meant in the title of this thread. I am not a native speaker writer and you probably know already. My name is Titetio, or being exact it is my pseudonym, i come from (the far far) south Italy, where you can feel the sun and smell the rain, where the sea is bright and the food is tastier than wherever. We call it Napoli, but you can call it Naples. I could write about my city all day long, but i promise i stop here. The thing is that i live in the majestic London, with its amazing parks and cultural initiatives, and I miss a bit my place, with all the flaws.

Why am I on this forum?
    Good question man, I am here because i love to write and to read, and I can safely say that I am quite good in my own language ..so far comparing with my english skills.

I had the IELTS test recently and my lower mark was on the writing part, I feel freaking ashamed considering what i like to do, and I am going to start the university and honestly I am scared to fail miserably for my limited vocabulary. I hope i can improve here with you and that all of you (or at least one(?) can help me on my purpose.

Wish you all a great day!
    Hope ain't been boring to read.

2. Friedrich Kugelschreiber

Friedrich Kugelschreiber marshmallow Contributor

No, it hasn't been boring. Welcome to the forums :) the people are generally pretty nice here, and you'll probably learn something; at least I have.

3. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Welcome! We have quite a few members with first languages other than English, so you should fit right in! (Not sure if we have other Italians, but maybe...)

What kind of stuff do you like to write?

4. ame_trine

ame_trine Member

Hi :) Nice to meet another non-native speaker/writer. This forum is great, one of the best out there - I had already learnt so much just by lurking around.