1. Obsydian

Obsydian New Member

Hello hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Obsydian, Mar 9, 2017.

Hello everybody! I suppose I'm here for a slightly different reason than most.

I'm actually starting to work on my comic book. Writing techniques, research, and plot writing is very important to those as well as novels, so I'm hoping I learn some new skills and ideas while hanging around here. My favorite are the research threads!

Thanks for letting me join you!

2. Number 7

Number 7 Member

Best of luck with that Comic, Obsydian.

3. anasfalis

anasfalis Member

Welcome, from one forum-newbie to another!
    Writing comic books sound fun, I'm wishing you the best of luck.

4. bluebell7

bluebell7 New Member

How are you finding it? Is the onomatopoeic aspect difficult or easy enough to come up with?

5. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

I've been interested in writing graphic novels, I don't think I have the patience though (ironically I have more patience for writing a novel). I'd love to hear your ideas for the comic book :)

6. Obsydian

Obsydian New Member

Thank you everyone! I'm quite excited to be working on this project at last.

I haven't quite gotten there yet, but I'm looking forward to researching the use of them in the artwork once I get to that part!

Funny! I've been meaning to write a novel for many years, but I could never get anything off the ground. It was overwhelming and it seemed like just too much. As an artist, this seems like a much easier route to me for some reason. We shall see! I'm considering keeping a journal here as well as my other journal over on the web.