1. Mega Erofan

Mega Erofan New Member

Bonjour à tous!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mega Erofan, Aug 22, 2013.

Hello!

My name is Haley, but I prefer to go by my author tag name: Mega Erofan. I'm an enthusiastic writer that started out writing hundreds of fan fiction ideas, but only just eventually completed one, which has become very popular.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9471861/1/Born-To-Kill

But I now wish to begin developing my own original ideas to publish in the future. My current story idea has hit a few snags and I turned to searching for writer forums, in hopes of finding a writing community that could assist. And when I discovered this one supported fan fictions, I knew I had found the one community I had been looking for.

I hope to enjoy my time in here as I try to use the help from this site to develop my original idea into a published nominee for the best novel award. It's go big or go home, people, and I don't plan on leaving.

2. mbinks89

mbinks89 Active Member

Parles-tu français, Mega ? I write in French occasionally, and would be happy to edit your English stuff if you'd be willing to edit my French (if you're a Native or fluent speaker, that is).

3. word whisperer

word whisperer Member

Welcome, Mega! It's so nice to have another writer on this site. These are wonderful people. You've come to the right place. :)