1. larmita

larmita New Member

Another leaf upon the branch

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by larmita, Oct 15, 2013.

Hello everyone, My alias is larmita, 23 years old currently work mostly on ships around the world. I have recently been spending more free time writing something about being stuck in a confined space allows my mind to wander further than when my body is free

Mostly working on a large story that I want to be able to make sound as good on paper as I can see in my head. Have already started reading various things and seems I can learn a lot from this place by going through the posts. Also been looking for a good forum with a great community and this certainly looks like the right place for that. :)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Iarmita. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

3. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

Hi Larmita welcome to the group! Working on a ship sounds cool ( accept for the confined space thing )

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

hola, larmita!

i've traveled on a wide variety of ships, from small and elegant cruise ships, to a garish floating hotel, all the way up to an enormous p&o container ship on which i semi-circumnavigated the globe, from auckland to london... regardless of the ship or my accomodations [ranged from a closet-sized cabin on the next to lowest level to a suite on boat deck], i've always enjoyed the service and company of the staff more than my fellow passengers...

what ship are you on and are you officer, cabin staff, or crew?

love and welcoming hugs, maia