1. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Simpson17866, Aug 31, 2013.

Hi, I'm Simpson, and I love SciFi/Fantasy and Horror stories the most. Also, I should've remembered this a week ago, so sorry about that.

The stories I'm currently writing are: 1) a psychological horror novel about a small town living in fear of a serial killer; 2) a Doctor Who "Elsewhere Fanfic" (original characters in a copyrighted setting) about a group of test subjects who escaped a genetic engineering lab and are finding out that the rest of the universe can be even worse.

My favorite television writers are Joss Whedon and Stephen Moffat; my favorite show not from them is Breaking Bad;

my favorite novelists are Tess Gerritsen, Karin Slaughter, Patricia Cornwell, and Jim Butcher;

my favorite filmmakers are Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, and Joss again; my favorite movies not from them are Dictrict 9, Usual Suspects, and Audition;

my favorite band is Within Temptation, but I listen to pretty much anything from Blue Oyster Cult to BlutEngel to Beethoven to the Birthday Massacre to the Bee Gees.

2. word whisperer

word whisperer Member

Welcome! Thanks for including all the info about you. I also enjoy good fantasy and sci fi. Give me action and suspense, and I'm happy. :) I hope you enjoy being on this website. I sure do!