1. Drue Bernardi

Drue Bernardi New Member

Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Drue Bernardi, Aug 29, 2014.

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Drue, I'm from Elizabethtown, Kentucky (about an hour south of Louisville). I've been writing for as long as I can remember and actually used to get in trouble in school for writing while the teacher was talking. I write a little bit of everything although my strengths are in Science Fiction. I've been branching out a little bit into the Horror genre lately and I'm certainly open and willing to explore other genres as well.

Besides writing, I'm also an Emcee for a Trivia company, and I'm a SkyWarn Certified Storm Spotter as well as a member of the Spotter Network. I'm very passionate about storm chasing not just because of the beauty of the storms themselves but the good work that chasers do in communities affected by storms. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Wow, storm-chasing? That sounds cool and kind of dangerous too. Have you photographed tornadoes? I'm both terrified and fascinated by them, too bad (or good?) I don't live in a tornado country.

Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you started. :)

Have fun!

-Kat