1. JanaSJ

JanaSJ New Member

Hello lovely people!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JanaSJ, May 25, 2015.

Hello everyone :)

My name's Jana, I've been writing for many years and about 18 months ago I started taking it more seriously and start a proper novel. Now, I'm well into the second one of what I hope could be a short series. Currently I'm trying to work out what my best options for publishing are :)
    As part of that I was hoping to connect with other writers and hear about your experiences and your writing process and such! My preferred genre is science fiction and fantasy in its many forms, the story I am working on is probably best described as mild steam punk, Victorian England with some science fiction thrown in :D
    There isn't much to know about me that relates back to my writing apart from the fact that I'm German. English is my second language, however, I have lived in England for nearly two years now!

I'd love to hear from all of you, can't wait to learn more about this community and discover your stories!
    See you around!
    J x

2. Anna100

Anna100 Active Member

Welcome :) I would have liked to say what my preferred genres are, but I have no idea (or maybe I don't know what it's called). But, oh well, doesn't matter. :p

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Jana!

Here's a link to the New Member Guide, it will get you started with the forum's rules and general layout.

Explore, join in, and have fun!

4. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Hi @JanaSJ congrats on being onto your second novel. There's lots of advice on publishing around here so have fun exploring and working out your next move.
    Welcome :)