1. MissChurro

MissChurro New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MissChurro, Dec 4, 2015.

Hello, everyone! I'm Churro, a young writer (and artist) looking to share my stories and find people with similar interests. I mainly write high fantasy, psychological, and philosophical stories. I also dabble in other genres like sci-fi, slice of life, and romance.

I've been writing practically my whole life but I have been suffering from a long block. However, I feel I'm finally being inspired again and I've gotten back into writing, so I'm hoping this forum will help me keep it up!

I cant wait to explore the forum. See you guys around!

2. Lightstorm24

Lightstorm24 New Member

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Fantasy is awesome isn't it? I've been writing since I was 17 and still working on my first book (I completely understand the 'long block').

So welcome ! :)

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Welcome, I am more of a horror fan but have found more of an interest in fantasy lately,

4. Can't Read

Can't Read Banned

Greetings. I am sure you will like it here, I am new myself and am enjoying exploring the forum, see you around.

5. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes and I'm trying to help it grow. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Don't be shy. Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015