1. shibuyapurin

shibuyapurin New Member

Hello! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by shibuyapurin, Jan 27, 2016.

Hello everyone!:)

My name is shibuyapurin. You can call me shibu. I'm a 23 years old university student in Hungary, specifically a Hungarian major and Editorial skills minor. As you can suspect now, I mostly write in my language, and I'm not really familiar with English, but that's why I'm here, to improve my language skills and maybe one day I'll be able to translate my stories on my own. That'd be a great achievement for me! If you want to help me, please point out my mistakes in my sentences, I'll be grateful!

Well, about my stories. I started my writing career when I was about 7, and I haven't stopped since. My favourite genre is fantasy. I'm only a hobbyist, I write for myself and my friends (they're my biggest fans). Also I like to call myself a world-builder, because I have one big project I work on. It was a quickly-made world for roleplaying, but then it started to evolve and now it's just... enormous. Sometimes I can't even control it, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with these kind of feelings.

I also like to chat about music, books (what a surprise!), movies, roleplaying, gaming (who plays GW2 here?), languages, and basically anything. I usually have an opinion about everything.

I'm looking forward to read your stories! You all seem really nice!

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hi! :p

3. Jeff Countryman

Jeff Countryman Living the dream

Hi back! I hope you find our forums helpful and fun (as you seem to be :)). I like your enthusiasm.

Cheers,
    Jeff