1. DarkerStix

DarkerStix New Member

Hello Friends

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DarkerStix, Jun 11, 2016.

Hello everyone. To be honest, I'll probably never post anything :bigoops:. I haven't done any creative writing since I graduated high school over eight years ago. I have a few scattered ideas, but I don't think they will ever become anything. I forced myself to make this account in hopes that it will motivate me to do something other than read and play video games during my off time.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Well you should pound the keys and not the game pad. I want you to pound the keys until you can't stand to, and then pound them some bloody more. :superlaugh:

Welcome to our slice of paradise. I hope you will find the motivation to write what you have always wanted to, yet have put off in procrastination. I am sure there is an epic tale waiting to burst from that imagination of yours.
    All you have to do is let it out. There are many lovely people here to offer you advice and get you on the write path. (Epic puns aside, though the insanity is quit real.)
    Write with a passion and command the words to do as you wish, if you don't then you will never tell the tales that we all wish you to tell.

Good luck, and all the best. Now make me proud and pound those keys, I want to see nubs of what was fingers. And in the end an epic adventure to enjoy, or I will know you have slacked off. I are watching you, so make the community proud. O_O

bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif True works are the fruits of determination and pain. Now write for us, make us love you for the works you produce.:supergrin:

3. DarkerStix

DarkerStix New Member

Thanks for your warm welcome :D

Cave Troll likes this.