1. iprevaricate

iprevaricate New Member

HELLO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by iprevaricate, Oct 18, 2016.

Thought I would pop in and say hi, I found this forum last night and probably I'll just lurk and read threads for a while but I figured I should have an introduction thread just in case I join in a discussion or something.

I'm 25 and I've been casually writing since about 10, started roleplaying on neopets at 14, kept roleplaying on and off since then and would sometimes head-write my own original stories but have always been terrible about putting it on paper. I'm working on a novel now though and thought maybe a writing community could help me stay motivated and inspired.

I'm shy about posting my work so I don't know when you'll see any of it, but probably eventually I'll work up the courage to share. Maybe.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to reading the threads around here, lots of interesting stuff!

2. Brindy

Brindy Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. There's lots of helpful stuff on here and plenty if friendly people to help if you need it. Feel free to join in whenever the mood takes you.

iprevaricate likes this.
  3. iprevaricate

iprevaricate New Member

Thanks!

4. Zombocalypse

Zombocalypse Member

Hi iprevaricate. I'm new here too. Nice to meet you.

5. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Good morning and Welcome. I just found this last week, and already I'm feeling like I have people to talk to that share my passion. I read a few things in here, go to the workshops, and write. I'm braving up to putting a post a Query letter I'm working on. So I know the feeling. I think you'll like it here.

6. G. Anderson

G. Anderson Active Member

Hello!

Welcome! I'm fairly new and I already feel at home in this forum, so I am sure you will be very happy with your decision to join :)

Best,
    G.

7. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! :) Good choice, I hope you'll like it here. ;)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you officially started.

Have fun!
    -Kat