1. AnchoredAerial

AnchoredAerial New Member

Hey Baby Hey Baby Heyyyyyyy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AnchoredAerial, Oct 29, 2016.

Hi,

What to say... What to say...

Oh people are going to hate me and my sarcastic ass on this site. I'm going to have so much fun!

1) How and why did I find this site? Google magic my friends. Yep, woke up one day and google was jumping up and down trying to show me what it found. I shooed it away and it poutedly walked away with its head down so I had to give it some attention. Viola now I'm here!

I wanted to get into the writing community. I'm new, I'm young, and critic partners are valuable and writer friends are even more so. That's what I'm looking for here. Somebody to bounce ideas off of, so we can make each other better.

2) My favorite color is blue. Favorite number is 23.

3) I'm 18. Wanted to be a writer and musician since I was a child, but I was shit. Gave it up for a few years when I was 14 because I wanted to analyze the minds of people and pursue a medical career. Then, found out I can do that with writing and can still sleep and not study all day long so, now I'm back to writing. Woohoo!

4) I live in California, yes we do say "bro" and "dude" and the "n" word but only to close friends. Yeah you know the "n" word, "nikon".

5) Favorite movies: Deadpool, About Time, Spiderman, Italian Job, the Notebook, there's so many more!
    Favorite shows: Limitless (*tear), Smallville, Supernatural, Lethal Weapon (it's new but they've done a good job), Burn Notice, White Collar.
    Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Eragon, Bourne Identity, The Book of Lost Things; I love adventure, fantasy, and action (book suggestions always welcome. If you say your own I might throw a book at you)

6) I'm a brand new writer and love creating stories that make people think. I love characters and their development, their backstories, death, betrayal, doing stuff that nobody has done before. I love the challenge. Also, I love to torture my readers.

Why do I write? If I can change, one person's life for the better then I know that my being here was worth it.
    That and I love to torture my readers.

Okay I'm done

Any questions for me?

Thanks,
    -AnchoredAerial
    -Triston

2. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Wow! Lots to say. I think you'll like it in here. It's warm, friendly and brutally honest. We all want to be stronger writers. So far it's helped me tighten up my writing just from looking around in the workshops. I haven't put up anything for review yet...there is a waiting period. What genre do you write in? I'm in fantasy, suspense and horror, and mostly mix things up so much it's hard to say what genre my stuff is in. So Welcome to the club.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :) I like the way you think about writing. :D Evoking any emotion, even if the reading experience verges on torture, sounds like a job well done. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat