1. Amy Grace

Amy Grace New Member

Jumping in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Amy Grace, Dec 4, 2016.

Hello everyone,

When I write you can call me Amy Grace. Besides being a wife, mother, and college student I am an aspiring writer and editor. English is not my first language, but it is my preferred language and I would love to master it. I decided to join this forum to find inspiration and to challenge myself. I am hoping to find time to really jump in and help out others by reviewing workshop submissions. In addition, I might jump into some of the writing contests.

I hope you all have a good evening!
    Amy Grace

2. S~A~W

S~A~W Banned

Welcome aboard!

3. blklizard

blklizard Member

Hi Amy!

I joined the forum recently and I am a novice writer who wants to improve. I would be happy to read your contest entries and hope you can critique my works when I can finally post them.

4. Amy Grace

Amy Grace New Member

Sure thing! Feel free to request a critique in this welcome treat once you have posted. Just let me know in what category you submitted and I will take a look at it, if my schedule allows it. Otherwise I might run into it as well, but there are quite a few workshop forums.