1. Fail Writer

Fail Writer New Member

Hello everyone :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Fail Writer, Feb 7, 2017.

Hello guys and gals I'm happy to be here. I'm fairly new to writing so I'm looking forward to gaining lots of experience form people and becoming better. I write fiction, mostly from the ground up locations and all. I always imagine it animated in my mind and then try to write out what i see, but I fall prey to telling and not showing quite often. I really enjoy critiques no matter how harsh because i believe they help if taken constructively. I look forward to being able to share my writing as well as learn from anyone willing to teach =)

Commandante Lemming likes this.
  2. TheSameDullKnife

TheSameDullKnife New Member

I'm new here, too, though not new to writing. Hopefully we'll both find this to be a constructive and enjoyable community to be a part of. :)

Commandante Lemming likes this.
  3. Fail Writer

Fail Writer New Member

Yeah man I hope so too. Can't wait to see my writing evolve and hopefully in the process i'll get good enough to critique someone else and have them benefit.