1. Paul Grover

Paul Grover New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Paul Grover, Apr 20, 2017.

Hi everyone

I signed up many months ago. I was in the depths of my last project, so I never had chance to post a proper intro or start interacting. I lurked a bit, if I am honest.

Just a little Bio. I'm from the UK and I have been writing on and off for a few years (well a lot of years). It has been a little more off than on. I write Space Opera - you know the distant relative of proper Sci-Fi, the one who is never mentioned in polite company.

A couple of years ago I started a project to write the book I wanted to read. Although I knew there was a thing called independent publishing it was never a goal for me, but after a couple of years of late night typing I eventually showed it to some friends - they pushed me to put it into the world.

So now that's done I want to start progressing further - learning a bit more from other peoples experiences and contributing my own.

Paul

2. BogLady

BogLady Active Member

Welcome!!!

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    'Your lurk needs work." The Gromble
    The Gromble.jpg
    Greetings, welcome, and salutations sir. :supersmile:

4. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome to the forum!!

5. Paul Grover

Paul Grover New Member

Thanks for the welcome messages - this forum is huge - so much to read!

I've leaned a few things from the threads I have already read, I think I have been writing in isolation too much....