Tags:
  1. pelk007

pelk007 New Member

hello~

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pelk007, May 30, 2017.

Hi!! c:

I've mostly just come on here to get critiques and improve my writing, but more so looking for clarity if it's any good or not because I have low confidence in my own abilities since I've never gotten proper feedback...

I'm not aspiring to be a professional author or novelist myself? I mostly am a visual person with drawing and 3d art, but I do enjoy to roleplaying out scenarios along with creating stories and dialog for comics. Haven't finished them yet, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to improve for making stuff more believable.

Though I'm confused if I need to critique two other works before I post whatever feedback I want on? I don't have any plans of posting stories, just more so things that have to do with flow, structure, vocabulary, style...etc. like I said, I hardly have any idea what I'm doing myself, so I don't even know if I have the right to start fixing others mistakes if I have trouble with mine. Other than that, if this isn't the type of site that I'm looking for then I'll probably go somewhere else but I thought I'd try it out first.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Sigma Zed

Sigma Zed Active Member

Hi!

You came to the right place. My understanding is that you need two weeks of forum time and have critiqued two works in the forums. Then you could post one of yours!

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Greetings, welcome, and salutations to the Forum, sirette. :superhello:

Chin up, and aim for the stars. :superwink:You will get there. :supersmile:

Good Luck with your works, and C-ya around the Forum.:supersmile:

Here is your kitten. :supergrin:
    TakeThis.jpg