1. Wolf_22

Wolf_22 New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Wolf_22, Jun 4, 2017.

Hello everyone! My name is Casey and I'm a thirty-something geek who loves to exercise, wash his car and truck, watch movies, cook, feed birds, and write stories. I decided to join the forum because I'm in the middle of trying to springboard into being an actual author. I'm currently mapping out some aspects of a story I'm trying to one day publish, so I guess we'll see where it goes. (It's more of a side project than anything else but I think the ideas have potential that are worth investing into.)

So a little about me...

I graduated back in '07 from a state university with a degree in Information Technology. From there, I've been in the field and furthering my education whenever my finances and life situations permit. I've always been involved with writing in some form or fashion (whether it be for work or my own purposes). I've always been drunk with ideas about impossible worlds, scary monsters, or strange powers, so I guess my writing "role models" would have to be people like Stephen King, Isaac Asimov, and the many authors from the Wizards of the Coast alignment. It goes without saying that many other authors likely fit that type of mold but those are the few I've actually read and know about.

Anyway, I'm excited to dig into the threads around here. I can see that the sections are pretty diverse in terms of concepts or whatnot, which I like. It's nice to see a forum like this because creative writing has many elements to it worth having their own sub-forums for. I look forward to finding answers to things I need help with and I'll try to help if and when I can, so, thanks for having me!

:)

2. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

Welcome.

-OJB

Wolf_22 likes this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Greetings, welcome, and salutations to the Forum, sir. :superhello:

Good luck with your works, and I will C-ya around the Forum.:supersmile:

bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif

Wolf_22 likes this.
  4. Pinkymcfiddle

Pinkymcfiddle Banned

Hi Casey, I have been forbidden from my naked introductions. Wreybies physically attacked me "stop getting naked!" he yelled, "No one wants to see it". He was angry. That last line particularly hurt, because there was something about him, I dunno what, but I always thought he might be the other way inclined. I once just hung around in his living room naked, because what else do you do with your weekends? And he said "Oh shit, I need to put the chicken on" We rarely speak.

Wolf_22 and Arktaurous34 like this.
  5. Arktaurous34

Arktaurous34 Active Member

Hi ya @Wolf_22 :superhello:
    Welcome to the forum.

:superlaugh:

Wolf_22 likes this.