1. Thunder Angel

Thunder Angel New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Thunder Angel, Jul 11, 2017.

Just joined today. Been working on a series of Gothic horror stories infused with elements of science fiction as well as a series of personal memoirs related to those stories.

I'm happy to be here. :)

2. CoffeeBoy

CoffeeBoy Member

What's up? Welcome to the WritingForums. I'm CoffeeBoy, but you can call me Machu, it's nice to meet you :-D
    I'm pretty much a newbie myself, still trying to figure out this place :3 Oh personal memoirs? I always adorn personal memoirs, they have some aura to them really gets to me, it like connects me to them. Hopefully I'll catch you around, have fun over here :-D

Thunder Angel likes this.
  3. CoffeeBoy

CoffeeBoy Member

What's up? Welcome to the WritingForums. I'm CoffeeBoy, but you can call me Machu, it's nice to meet you :-D
    I'm pretty much a newbie myself, still trying to figure out this place :3 Oh personal memoirs? I always adorn personal memoirs, they have some aura to them really gets to me, it like connects me to them. Hopefully I'll catch you around, have fun over here :-D

4. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Hello and welcome onboard,

Memoirs coloured by Gothic Horror? Sounds like a REAL hoot!

Look forward to bumping into you around the forum. I hang out mostly in the novel critique section but I also try and keep my recently started progress tracking blog up to date and give advice and help where ever I can.

Thunder Angel likes this.
  5. Thunder Angel

Thunder Angel New Member

Thanks guys. :)

CoffeeBoy likes this.