1. DG00100

DG00100 New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DG00100, Sep 17, 2017.

Hi!

I decided to join this forum since I love to write and I probably need a bit of help on every aspect of writing... especially since I tend to start something and never finish it. I want to write and publish a novel and there's an idea I've been toying around with and writing a little bit about for the past year or so.

Fantasy and adventure are my favorite genres but I also like some others such as: mystery, fanfiction, short story, magical realism, mythology, and pretty much anything related to those. I also like a bit of drama and romance, and a little bit of humor never hurt.

I started some fanfiction in the past, and while I had them mostly planned out I haven't written much for any of them in a long while. They're on my Fanfiction account (Dragongirl00100) and my Wattpad (Dragongirl00100).

I look forward to getting to know you guys and reading your works!

2. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi @DG00100! welcome to the forum. We have really friendly and supportive community here (if I do say so myself :p) and this is pretty great place for getting advice and improving one's craft and skills. Have fun here and don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

3. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum, DG.