Tags:
  1. TheFinalCopy

TheFinalCopy New Member

Hello All,

Thanks for having me.

I am a copyeditor/proofreader in the process of expanding my résumé. I would like to add (fiction/nonfiction/various genres or work) to my experience. I will proofread a chapter of anything you are writing at no charge. Materials should be no shorter than 10 pages and not longer than 30. I will return pages to you with corrections in Microsoft Word, tracking changes. In exchange, I ask that you allow me to add your name and the title of your work to my résumé. I will not plagiarize your work or share it with anyone else. Thank you

2. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin I got more game than Parker Brothers...

Who's going to edit the other 300 pages?

You'll have the market cornered on partially edited manuscripts. I'd hire you in a second with those credentials.

What have you edited previously if you haven't checked those boxes yet?

That's a relief.

3. TheFinalCopy

TheFinalCopy New Member

I’m humbled you probably took the same amount of time to critique my post then I did to write it. That’s making someone feel welcomed, thank you.

I’m a technical document copyeditor and Quality Assurance professional. I review manuals, drawings and other business-related material. I have brief experience reviewing my own short shorties, but not much more than that.

I want to gain experience by doing a chapter at a time. It’s for free.