Tags:
  1. Mink

Mink Contributor Contributor

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mink, Dec 22, 2017.

Hi!

My name's Mink and I'm (obviously) new to this forum. I'm currently living in Virginia, but I have plans of moving to England before too long. I'm an anthropology major with a specialization in archaeology which influences my writing. I enjoy world-building and character creation immensely and often draw from different cultures and societies that interest me.

I primarily write fiction and fantasy, but I dabble in romance (m/m), horror, and fanfiction (m/m, psychological themed). I bounce from project to project when I'm not practicing writing on a roleplay forum that I belong to. At this moment I'm piecing together a psychological thriller (or that's what I would assume it would fit under).

On non-writing matters and non-school matters, I spend my free time reading and taking care of my pets. I also do a fair bit of research because I love learning and I love to expand my horizons. I also travel when possible and can't get enough of it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- Mink