1. Birch

Birch Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Birch, Jan 16, 2018.

Hello,

My name is Alexander Birch. I've loved writing as long as I can remember. But to be honest, the last couple of years my writing has been confined to scribbled notes and sketches of characters, mostly hidden in the depth of my desk! Over the last couple of months I have decided to get real with writing again. I want to finally get all these ideas on paper, and hopefully I can share them with others one day.

I'm here to make new acquaintances who have the same need to write and to hopefully give and receive some constructive criticism.

I am interested in all genres, though my own writing has always focused on fantasy. I'm excited to be here.

Thank you for your time!

Alex

A man called Valance likes this.
  2. Anthony Tyrus Bennett

Anthony Tyrus Bennett Member

Welcome Alex!!

I'm new here as well... I've only done 1 review so far but like you I'm very interested in getting serious about writing in my life. The site requires you to do I think 3 reviews before you can post and I think it has a review to post requirement as well (though I'm new so don't quote me on that... look into it yourself).

I think if your serious about writing you should name a goal out loud!! My goal is to write 5 short stories in the next year and hopefully grow in my writing. What would your goal(s) be?

Sincerely,
    Anthony

3. Birch

Birch Member

Hi Anthony!

I've actually been working on a novel for several months (whenever I find some spare time!). So my goal is to finish my novel.

What type of genres are your stories going to be?

Alex

4. KH freak 813

KH freak 813 Member

Best of luck to you! :)