1. Kaitlin Gil

Kaitlin Gil Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kaitlin Gil, Feb 9, 2019.

Hi! I'm Kaitlin. A little about me: I'm 17 and have wanted to be an author ever since I became a reader! Aside from writing, I also love acting. I'm usually described as rather mature for my age (most people, when they meet me, automatically assume I'm in my 20s). While I love helping other shape their stories, my passion is creating my own. I'm currently in the middle of writing a novel called The Winter Alchemist. Although, I might decide to change the title later on. So, hopefully, I'll post that to the Novels forum and get critique from you guys in a couple weeks!

Zombie Among Us, Nariac and Some Guy like this.
  2. J.D. Ray

J.D. Ray Member Supporter Contributor

Welcome aboard, Kaitlin. I like the title, by the way.

Kaitlin Gil likes this.
  3. camphore

camphore Member

Hi, Kaitlin. I wasn't that much older than you when I started my novel, and that was 35 years ago. Keep your dream alive through focus and self confidence, and work hard while you are young before life throws you distractions. Good luck!

Kaitlin Gil and J.D. Ray like this.
  4. GirlWriter101

GirlWriter101 Banned

Welcome, it's nice to see that there are other young writers in the world! I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Kaitlin Gil likes this.
  5. Zombie Among Us

Zombie Among Us Active Member

Hey Kaitlin! Like GirlWriter101 said, it's so good to see another teenager on the forums. I really think you'll love it here!

Kaitlin Gil likes this.