Tags:
  1. Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dawnbreaker, Oct 6, 2019.

Every time I join a forum, I want to make a splash with my opening thread. Inevitably nothing comes to mind!

lol

So here I am, saying "Howdy!".

Some Guy likes this.
  2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

Welcome!

Dawnbreaker likes this.
  3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Dawnbreaker. I'm one of the forum moderators here, and I want to bid you 'welcome,' along with EFMingo. I'm sure you'll find your 'voice' after you've found your feet, so to speak. :)

To help with that, let me suggest that you become familiar with these two links. One was written specifically to help New Members like yourself get oriented, while the other contains our overall forum rules, which should keep you on track regarding what we do and don't do here on the forum.

New Member Quick Start

Forum Rules

Take your time to get acquainted with us, and let us get to know you as well. Feel free to explore the forum, and jump in to any discussions you find interesting.

Here's another link that might help. It's not a series of FAQ questions, but rather it provides direct links to all areas of the forum. You'll see right away that there is quite a lot under the hood here.

https://www.writingforums.org/faq/

If you encounter any difficulties as you get started, feel free to 'start a conversation' with me (just click my avatar and follow the signs) and I'll do my best to help. Meanwhile, have fun, get to know the place, and make yourself known. See you around the threads?

Cheers, Jan

Dawnbreaker likes this.