1. daniel bogogolela

daniel bogogolela New Member

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by daniel bogogolela, Dec 21, 2019.

hello! I say hello to you. I say out of the deepest depths of my heart. and not just to get known. many people lose their sense of humour. then lock themselves in their own confined spaces. out of fear of getting caught out in their own maladies. caused by their indefference. I feel like the world is at war; with all those who seem to want to bottle things up. thinking that maybe if they might open up whatever that lies deep within them, an angry genie might just pop up like champagne, and reveal all that lurked beneath their crooked smiles......hello!

Alan Aspie, Some Guy and Tralala like this.
  2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi there, daniel!

I’m one of the forum moderators and I want to welcome you to the forum.

Unfortunately, it’s that ‘time of the year’ and I’m falling badly behind on my forum duties, including writing personal welcomes to all the new members, which is what I normally like to do. So please forgive me if this ‘welcome’ is general, not personal. Consider it a Christmas form letter from a Forum mod!

Just to keep you on track or get you on track if you’re just starting out here …please take the time to read these two links. They help to get you oriented, and also give you a notion of how we operate here.

New Member Quick Start

Forum Rules

If you want a quick way to explore the forum offerings, here is a great link below, and I use it often myself. It’s not a series of Frequently Asked Questions, but is, rather, a site map with links.

https://www.writingforums.org/faq/

If you have any problems getting settled, don’t hesitate to ‘start a conversation’ with me, and I’ll do my best to help. (Just click on my owl avatar and follow the signs.)

Anyway, take your time, settle in, participate in any threads that draw your interest. Giving critiques in the Workshop section is much appreciated by our members, and is also a requirement if you want to post your own work for feedback. So might as well get a head start there.

Our contests are also open to new members, both for entry and for voting. So you might want to check these out as well.

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself, and I’ll see you around the threads. Probably AFTER the holidays are over!

Cheers, Jan

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Tralala likes this.
  3. Tralala

Tralala Active Member

It's good to see you here!