1. Mrens

Mrens New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mrens, Mar 22, 2021.

My name is Zack, 36. I've come to the forum with the goal that it will help me get anything done. See I want to be a writer, I have aspirations to accomplish something bigger than my current circumstances in which I do nothing and have no influence on the outside world. I desperately want that to change, but instead of accomplishing anything I will end up watching YouTube the majority of the day. The end of the day is filled with regret and alcohol .

I do spend most of my time reading, I do have a mindless job which leaves me free to listen to audiobooks all day, I usually get through a book every 3 days, I always try to switch up my reading between fiction and nonfiction, fiction is usually Sci-fi or fantasy, nonfiction is usually Science, History or politics.

2. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

OOOooorrrr... to think up story ideas and develop them in your head! This is when much of the so-called 'writing' actually takes place. then you just need to jot it all down so you don't forget it. :bigcool: