1. GABradley

GABradley New Member

Helloooo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GABradley, Dec 12, 2017.

Hi,

Writer of psychological thrillers, spec fiction and horror mainly. A little bit of fantasy here and there :)

I'm from the midwest, 31 years old, and working toward commercial publication. I have four completed novels and am currently finishing up a fifth. Nothing published yet. Would love some beta reading and/or help toward the goal.

Definitely interested in connecting with writers, especially those at a similar point (or further point) in publishing, especially ones in similar genres, especially from the midwest. Not much to ask I guess :)

Always willing to give feedback, critique and to contribute to important discussions on the craft.

crappycabbage likes this.
  2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Welcome! There are a few regular members in your main genres, and a whole host of regular members writing fantasy. If you stick around, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding beta readers. Can't guarantee they'll be midwestians, though. :)