1. Circle_10

Circle_10 New Member

Making my introduction.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Circle_10, May 28, 2016.

Hey there,

I don't consider myself a writer, that would imply I actually get any writing done....however I'm constantly engaging in prep work, brainstorming, and character development for a writing project that I hope to complete someday before I'm in the ground.
    My completely hypothetical eventual written work is part of a larger world-building project that I've been tinkering with since about 2010, which itself is based on a childhood game that I used to play.
    There's an artistic component, which I've done a lot better with in terms of generating actual content, and a written component, which as mentioned above, I have not been as successful at.

VynniL likes this.
  2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Well this is text book really: Crashed your zeppelin in to a steamboat, while flying through a train tunnel. :supergrin:

Welcome, I assume the staff hasn't had the need to issue a straight jacket yet. That is good. (They rarely let me out of mine.):superlaugh:

Well I must give you the standard issue survival gear:
    TakeThis.jpg It is the multi-tool of champions. :superlaugh:
    Well have fun, and C-ya around. :supersmile:

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! :)

Well, hopefully we'd be able to nudge you to the writing direction. Inspire you, if you will. :) The writing part is the hardest, I guess. I too come up with characters and world-building pretty easily, but then to sit down and write -- that takes time and dedication. But it's good to get a steady routine down, I think.

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you properly goin'. So dive right in! :)

-Kat

4. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

You wrote this introduction, and it's one of the better ones I've seen. I can't wait to read your next piece.

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see all the art you are going to create. Do you have a WIP you are working on right now?

5. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Member Supporter Contributor

Welcome!

6. Circle_10

Circle_10 New Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I have a lot of half-finished drawings at the moment, yes. I only have a couple completed short stories and one 60 page one that needs to be overhauled and trimmed down.

zoupskim likes this.
  7. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

Warm welcomes!

Your short little post made me smile because I can so relate to the first sentence. :-D

You've found a lovely place to be, so look forward to seeing you about.

8. Copypasta

Copypasta Member

Welcome, welcome! Hope to see you around~