1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kellyyy

kellyyy New Member

Help me brain storm?

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by kellyyy, Sep 6, 2008.

I've browsed this forum before, but never thought about signing up - until now, which is why this is my first post. :)

I need to come up with a creative title for a book review. The book is "Brave New World," and the actual review has to be 50 to 75 words. The title doesn't have to reference the book at all, but I just figured that it would be more unique if it did.

So far, the only idea I have is "Brave New Review" which is actually pretty stupid. :/

The review is for my Lit class, and I've never written such a short review. If anyone has suggestions or knows what I should include in the review, that's be great. I mean, if I include setting, characters, plot, etc., it will be much longer than 75 words. Should it just be my personal opinion?

Thanks so much in advance; I hope this is in the right forum. xD

2. Kratos

Kratos Contributing Member

Could you describe something about the story?

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

This is a current homework assignment. You really have to do this yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.