1. Bloody Innocence

Bloody Innocence New Member

Foreshadowing a publisher

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by Bloody Innocence, Dec 17, 2009.

I've been writing a book now for the past year and a half, im nearly done, but afraid i might not be able to get a publisher when i eventually finish. I'm trying to look for any available publishers in the california or washington areas. any that may be able to publish a book about a "Zombie Apocolypse" or a "Pandemic Extinction". generally, a virus spreads making a pandemic w/e you want to call it. But im seeing if any publishers might be interested.

2. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributor Contributor

You need to finish the novel first.

There are publishers out there. I am not sure they need to be in California or Washington to publish your novel.

If you google or search other zombie novels, I am sure you could begin to narrow the list of potential publishers that would be open to the type of novel you're writing.

My most recent novel has zombies in it (Flank Hawk) but not really like you're planning on using them.

Hopefully you have a unique take or twist on your novel, because there are more than a few out there similar to what you've briefly described.

Good luck!

Terry