HELP - What to post on social media?!

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Tenderiser, Mar 21, 2016.

1. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Methinks, @Tenderiser 's got a secret post in that blog with XXX-rated Jurassic park stuff to pull in the crowds + some undercurrenty agenda to bag a billionaire... I'm onto her.

Apollypopping, Tenderiser and Tea@3 like this.
  2. ajaye

ajaye Senior Member

ETA = edited to add - shows that you've edited and added something to your original post.

Tenderiser likes this.
  3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

God dammit, they're onto me!

ETA = Edited To Add (I shouldn't use acronyms unless very very well known - sorry)

I get the stats from Wordpress, where I host my website. It shows which countries hits come from, and it shows some search terms (not all - Google and some others don't allow websites to see search terms). That's about all you can tell, which is good for viewers' privacy and interesting enough for the website owner. :)

Edit to add ;): Maybe I misunderstood, @Tea@3 - are you asking why those search terms would lead to my site? My reeding comprehenshun is bad.

Tea@3 likes this.
  4. Lew

Lew Contributor Contributor

Enough to make me very excited! And I am selling well outside my circle of acquaintances, this month about a third in the UK.