1. Craftycrafter

Craftycrafter New Member

Help!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Craftycrafter, Sep 24, 2013.

So, I joined a few weeks back before the website had changed, and joined via a post on facebook to post a short story, 'don't turn out the lights' or something similar.
    I joined with the username, 'Suckandsee' and posted a story (my first ever, ever, ever by the way).

I have repeatedly tried to logon over the last week or so with no luck, so i said forgot password.

I am now called, without my changing this, 'Craftycrafter' and I cannot for the life of me find the thread that I posted the story in to.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance for looking.

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

What was the title of your story?

Also, if you can edit, you might want to change the title of the thread as "Help" is rather generic and unspecific. You have better changes with something like "Help find back my story", but that is just a minor nitpick of course ;)

If you have any further details regarding your story (story name, words/phrases used in it/date etc) I will try to help and find it but right now I can't do much...

3. Craftycrafter

Craftycrafter New Member

Thanks for the reply Macaberz.
    I'm pretty sure the name of the short story was 'The Visitor'.
    It was a monthly contest I believe, and maybe....just maybe it was something to do with 'Literary Maneuvers' if my memory serves me correct.