1. Adam Bolander

Adam Bolander Senior Member

Henry Rider: Clown Hunter — Now on Amazon!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Adam Bolander, Jun 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM.

As of this week, my YA urban fantasy novel Henry Rider: Clown Hunter has been self-published on amazon! I'm really excited because I've been working on this book for over two years, and now its finally done! Check it out if you're interested...and please, be interested.
    https://www.amazon.com/Henry-Rider-Hunter-Adam-Bolander-ebook/dp/B096Q6QR2V/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=henry+Rider+Clown+Hunter&qid=1623254245&sr=8-1

2. Catriona Grace

Catriona Grace Active Member

Congratulations, sir. May it be successful beyond your wildest dreams!

Adam Bolander likes this.
  3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

I've read it in beta twice, and I can honestly say I enjoyed every minute of it. It's lively and filled with genuine humour ...in fact I was already chuckling on the first page when the raccoon appears. The narrator is a lot of fun. She's off-the-wall sarcastic, most of the time, but effective when she needs to be, and contrite when she fails at something. The story has seriously scary undertones, and the ending is not predictible at all, but the self-deprecating humour from the narrator keeps it rattling right along. The dialogue is sharp and the characters are very well depicted, and the writer has a very lively and unique imagination. I don't think this story is like anything else I've ever read. And that's a compliment.

I've read it twice for free. Third time I bought it. I think this is supposed to be YA, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. And I'm an OB*.

* Old Bat

Adam Bolander and Xoic like this.
  4. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Many congrats - I'll be interested to follow your ePublishing journey and if you have plans to see it on a shelf too. Good luck!

5. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

Congrats Adam! The cover certainly looks like it fits the audience you're going for, and the first two lines of your blurb are instantly punchy and scream out comedy/action/fun.

The premise reads great, and overall it looks really enticing on the page. Top stuff!

6. Seven Crowns

Seven Crowns Contributor Contributor

It's such a funny idea. I still laugh whenever I see that title. Makes me think of that Killer Klowns movie from the 80s. haha
    Congrats!

7. Laurin Kelly

Laurin Kelly Contributor Contributor

Congratulations! I wish you much success and many sales!

8. ruskaya

ruskaya Senior Member

congratulations! The cover looks great and you put everything together in a professional way. Best of luck! :)