1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Heroes of Midhaven: Attack of the Imagos

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, May 11, 2021.

Post your Character Templates here and check in for updates. I will be updating the story regularly so please stay active and show effort in your writing. Three to five sentences a post is encouraged, more would be fabulous, but above all have fun and be creative.

The Players will play...but the Imago is coming for revenge. How long will the games last when nightmares become reality?

The Heroes will find out. :cool::p:angle:

2. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    FYI, I know the Roleplay scape is pretty deserted nowadays, but if anyone comes across my RPG and feels like joining I'll still be active and willing to moderate. :cool:

3. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

It's a busy month for me. I think I'll be more available in June. Sorry, just too many obligations at the moment. Sounds cool though.

Erik-the-Enchanter! likes this.
  4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    No problem, it's been a busy month for me too, finishing my last year of college. I was just bored of classwork and trying to do something creative on the side.

EFMingo likes this.
  5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Just an update for anyone interested, lol, betwixt college classes in the student lounge I scribbled an outline of the roleplay plot and basically planned out the entire game. *confetti explosions*

Of course I'm open to changing the story as it goes along, as any good storyteller does. Every time I mod a roleplay I have a loose outline of the major events and in-between challenges, but depending on how the characters react to the story and their choices I always shift and change the story a bit without loosing sight of the main goal, which makes the story more inclusive and interesting in my opinion.

EFMingo likes this.