Tags:
  1. TheResearcher

TheResearcher New Member

[Research] Calling poets and lyricists

Discussion in 'Research' started by TheResearcher, Feb 24, 2019.

Hi there,

I’m an individual looking to help the community of poets and lyricists. I’m conducting a little bit of research to find out if my idea of a new text editor based around poetry and lyrics would be of use to people. I am posting this with a link to survey monkey for your community to help me gather information on whether this is something I should pursue or not.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated, it should only take around 10 minutes to complete. I have my own style of writing and composition that inspired me to think of an idea for a text editor, however I’m looking to see how other people compose their poems / lyrics. Please feel free to forward the link to others who may also be interested.

You do not have to submit any personally identifying information, however there is an option to enter in your email address (which is optional) if you would like to be contacted in the future by me – this information will only be used in the event I go forward with my idea, and will be used to give updates and potentially beta access to the software for feedback.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/32ZRQKK

Thank you in advance,

TheResearcher.