Tags:
  1. Andrew Hope

Andrew Hope Member

Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Andrew Hope, Jul 21, 2021.

Hi there, folks! I joined the forum because I'm dipping my toes into the world of KDP later this year with a three-story time-travel horror anthology. I'm looking to poke around here and hope to meet some friendly, like-minded people who like discussing writing. I do it because I just flat out love telling stories.

I'm previously published by Marvel Comics (Fantomex Max, 2014), and I've had a couple of screenplays optioned, but prose is my first love.

I'm originally from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live in the Twin cities of Minnesota. Nice to meet you all!

Shayne likes this.
  2. Dick Johnson

Dick Johnson Active Member

Are you Rangers or Celtic?

3. Andrew Hope

Andrew Hope Member

Ha ha! Rangers all the way, and that's all I'm saying.

4. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forums Andrew! Since I've supported Liverpool all my life, and Stevie Gerrard is your manager, you can guess which side of the fence I fall on right now :) Fingers crossed they take advantage of Celtic being in transition again.

A lot of folks around here have published using KDP, so you'll find no shortage of folks who are/were in the same boat as you!

5. Andrew Hope

Andrew Hope Member

Funny, I'm a fan of Liverpool too and I was a huge fan of Stevie G for years. I even saw him play for LA Galaxy while on a trip out to LA the year before he came to Ibrox. He has the chops to be a successful manager - I'd love a repeat of last year, and it would be nice to get to the CL group stage this year, for sure. Thanks for connecting!

Steve Rivers likes this.