Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramy

Ramy New Member

Hey everyone! I just started a new and anonymous writing blog!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ramy, Mar 12, 2021.

Hi everyone,

I am new here in this writing community. I recently started a writing blog. I decided for it to be anonymous because I want to be able to be as visceral as possible. I usually write about personal experiences, so how far I could go in my writing was usually restrained because of this (unless if it were a piece of writing that I was to keep for myself).

So by it being anonymous, what can stop me? I can incorporate my most shameful and darkest feelings into my writing (exciting right?!). But at the same time, I still want an audience... I still want feedback. So by not sharing it with family or friends (except a limited few), I decided to go for the internet!

It's funny, my father and brother have been mentioning to share with them my blog recently. But I can't! My father and brother give rise to some of my most painful emotions and realizations, which I still can't figure out how to properly address, other than to possibly incorporate them into my writing. I think they will definitely make good writing. Did anyone come across this before by the way, Feeling restrained because you know your family and close friends will read what you will write?

[links deleted by moderator]

I would really appreciate your support and feedback :)

Ramy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2021
    TessaTime likes this.
  2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

No, sorry - read the rules about advertising

"No unauthorised advertising anywhere on the site: By advertising we mean the promotion of any product, services or site you are affiliated with or stand to benefit from in any way. The only exception to this is that as writers it is natural that we might talk about our work. Therefore mentioning (but not linking) your work in posts is fine, and once you are an active member (90 days and 100 posts) you may put up to two links to it in your signature, and one link per post in the success stories forum."

:closed:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.