1. Safety Turtle

Safety Turtle Senior Member

Hello from the North!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Safety Turtle, Sep 14, 2016.

Hello, my name is Kenneth, from Denmark and just wanted to say hello and say how excited I am to join the form ^^

I'm a very new writer, having only written very short fan fiction (mostly only Warhammer 40k related) in the past but have very recently (as in a week or two ago) jumped into writing my very first original novel.
    I'm mainly interested in dark fantasy and sci-fi, though have also read quite a few historical books, mainly about arms and armour as I've been studying that as a hobby for about 15 years.

Other than that I game a lot, mainly simulators and have a youtube channel I enjoy uploading videos of that to.
    I'm currently a joiner's apprentice and have about 3 years left till I get my "certification" and I also have a small hobby workshop where I spend my weekend, mostly making things out of wood but also working on setting it up to make historical armour reproductions.

I guess that's about it, not much else to say...really looking forward to participating on the forum and getting to know you all!

Oh...I also have a cat:
    [​IMG]

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello!
    Tried my hand at woodwork a few times and... I nearly lost it a few times :p
    Welcome to the forum, and get stuck in!

3. Safety Turtle

So did I in the beginning ^^
    I still do, which is why I'll proberbly switch my speciality to machine joinery, I have no talent for hand tools, heh.

Thank you!

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  4. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Here's the rules if you haven't seen them already, FAQ: The question was not found.So see you around!

5. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome! I'm a big fan of 40k. used to play a lot when I was a kid. Don't have that much time for it anymore what with all the adult stuff I have to do these days. Look forward to sharing thoughts.

6. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, fellow Scandinavian (well, almost. I'm a Finn)! :D

Are you writing a dark fantasy novel now, or...? :)

Oh and here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. It's got everything you need to know in a nutshell.
    See you around!
    -Kat

7. Safety Turtle

Yes I just started a few days ago, I'm only about a page into chapter one, had a bit of a slow start ^^

KaTrian likes this.