1. Isabelle283

Isabelle283 New Member

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Isabelle283, Nov 8, 2016.

Hey fellow writers out there,

my name is Isabelle and I'm excited to be part of this forum. I'm a seventeen year old student in 12th grade, living in Germany. Writing has been a passion of mine ever since a very young age and I always love to meet fellow writers and exchange advice, reviews and just writing experiences overall.

To my favorite genres count historical fiction and fantasy. I'm currently beginning to write a historical fiction novel set in the 18th century - so if there are any experts on that time period out there, I'd be very grateful if you'd share some knowledge of yours to help me with my research ;)

I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you guys who have the same passion for writing as I do,

Isabelle :)

A little disclaimer: English is not my native language so you might notice some mistakes in spelling, grammar or just phrasing in general. Feel free to point them if you like.

2. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi Isabelle, and welcome to the forum :D

This is a really great place to learn more about writing, improve your writing skills and interact with other writers. I've been on this forum for ever a year now and honestly I can't even begin to describe have useful it has been to me.

Also I'm a fantasy guy myself, that and sci fi are my main genres both in terms if reading and writing. Though I occasionally enjoy a good horror story too. Historical fiction I don't have much experience with, though it's something I'd like to explore at some point because history has always been a subject I've really been interested in.

About your novel, if you don't mind me asking, are there fantasy element too or is it just straight up historical fiction?

Once again welcome to the forum and if there's anything you need help with don't hesitate to ask me or any other member :)