1. Juniormint

Juniormint Member

Just your average everyday writing fan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Juniormint, Mar 13, 2019.

Hello everybody. My name is Adrian and I'm not exactly new to writing but I'm hardly seasoned. Unfortunately I'm the type who has started many projects but never completed any before. The issue lies in my ocd i think. My passion encompasses many areas of fiction, however the greatest of them is in fantasy.

I am no college student, and I believe my vocabulary is lacking but I've always enjoyed the art of writing and grammar. I'm here primarily in hopes of finding both muse and encouragement. Sadly many of those around me aren't interested in partially written novels or simply don't read fantasy at all.

Thus I'm here. I'm not sure if there's reslly a place that can fit my needs here but I'm optimistic. Hopefully I can get some constructive arguments or encouragement about my work which will help me dig in and write it

Sorry for the long intro. Nice to meet you all though !

Zombie Among Us and Some Guy like this.
  2. Zombie Among Us

Zombie Among Us Active Member

3. XRD_author

XRD_author Banned

I look forward to seeing your work in the Workshop, once you've qualified. I've gotten some very good feedback there. Given feedback too, which I hope the recipients found useful.

Zombie Among Us likes this.
  4. Juniormint

Juniormint Member

Thanks. I'm hoping to learn alot from this website and id love to give everything a try. Im a little lost on where to start however. The forum seems to have many aspects but I'm really unsure of what is restricted besides the workshop. Is everything else open forum posting as long as we follow general rules?

5. Reece

Reece Senior Member

[​IMG]

6. Zombie Among Us

Zombie Among Us Active Member

I'm pretty sure the only restricted areas are the team forums (only certain people can see certain ones, I think), the age-restricted erotica sections, and the Workshop. If I remember correctly, I got accustomed to the forums by replying to already made threads before making my own (excluding my introductory post). Chilling in the lounge for a bit might be a good idea for getting used to the people before talking about writing, but that's just a thought.

Cave Troll likes this.
  7. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    [​IMG]
    :superidea:
    TakeThis.jpg