1. xx-summer.rain-xx

xx-summer.rain-xx New Member

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xx-summer.rain-xx, Jul 18, 2007.

Hi, my name is Katie and I'm a 16-year-old who loves to write! :) I have my own writing board (though not nearly as big as this one), but I always enjoy joining new places. I hope to get to know some of you :D

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Hi Katie, and welcome to the forums! I hope we can offer you any help you want, and if you have any questions or problems, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help.

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Welcome, like Banzai said if you have any questions please ask and we'll see what we can do. I hope your time spent can be mutually beneficial seen as though you have your own board experiences to share.

See you around the site.

Kind Regards

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Katie. Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't found time yet to take a look around, I hope you will do so soon to see what we have to offer. The Community Interaction forums are a great way to get to know the other members, and to take part in fun challenges. The Writing Issues forums contain discussions of writing and publishing barriers that members wish to overcome, as well as tips from those who have surmounted or at least addressed those barriers. The Review Room is where members post excerpts and samples of their work for review, and perhaps more importantly, learn by reviewing others' work. Reviewing trains your editing eye for your own work as well, which is why we push so hard to have members write reviews before posting their own work for dissection.

I hope you find the site rich with inspiration and useful knowledge, and the members friendly and courteous. Writing involves some hard work, so above all, make sure you have fun!

5. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to WF
    Stick around we've plenty to read;) And feel free to post up your work or join in on any competitions and discussions. :)

~Raven.

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to WF.org. I do hope that you enjoy your time here with all of us and decide to stick around and join inon the various activities that we now have going on in the forum.

Well like the others have said, any questions, do feel free to ask and if you would like something that you have psted on the forum reviewed, send a pm to myself or one of the other reviewers and we would be more than happy to help out.

Torana

7. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing you around :D