Tags:
  1. Bl4ck Catz

Bl4ck Catz New Member

Hey Folks!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bl4ck Catz, May 21, 2018.

Hi there!

I'm the artist currently known as Bl4ck Catz, and it's great to meet you all. I'm a sometimes writer of short stories with a trail of half-baked, half-finished novels trailing behind me. I'm currently working on some mystery-ish stories in the children, young adult, and sci-fi/fantasy genres, which is an all new experience for me.

Outside of writing, I'm a community researcher, own an old, charming house that totally outclasses me, and am starting to get into furniture restoring. I love all types of music and learning different types of cultural traditions and norms, and generally keep up with soccer scores.

I'm looking for critiques and advice about my current work (of course), but also looking to learn more from fellow travelers on the journey such as different learning resources and tips for staying relatively sane while coming up with good ideas. Oh, and to share a laugh or two!

Catch ya later!

BC

2. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Heya, welcome to the forum, BC.

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

welcome Bl4ck!
    climb in with the rest of us noobies, put yer gear on yer rear an sit down over here, ya hear!