1. Reed R Gale

Reed R Gale Member

Huh, I Had an Account Here For Awhile it Seems

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Reed R Gale, Jan 22, 2017.

But I was always lurking. Hello! My name is Reed, or that's the name I like to go by online, and I am a programmer who likes to write occasionally. Since I'm working on a project now, I went searching for a place to actually talk to like-minded people and found out I'd already made an account here. Now, I guess it's time to come out of the woodwork and say... hello!

Hello!

zoupskim likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

This has happened to me a few times. :bigsmile: Try to register only to find I already have an account somewhere. The things I remember and the things I forget... There's no accounting. :whistle:

Things may have changed since last you popped in , so make sure to read through the Forum Rules just to get reacquainted. :bigwink:

Wrey :bigcool:

zoupskim likes this.
  3. Mumble Bee

Mumble Bee Keep writing. Contributor

I have that same problem with Jack Daniels and Amazon. I keep getting surprise presents from myself in the mail.

zoupskim likes this.
  4. Reed R Gale

Reed R Gale Member

Hahaha! Thanks for the welcome. I'll check out the forum rules and try to ignore my edgy high school posts. =w=

zoupskim likes this.
  5. czerny

czerny New Member

Hiya! Welcome! I'm new as well.

The same thing happened to me recently - I tried to join a site only for it to turn out that I already had an account :rolleyes: This is a bit typical of me haha

zoupskim likes this.
  6. Reed R Gale

Reed R Gale Member

@czerny Well! It saves some effort, don't it? Let's try and make our way here. ;)

czerny and zoupskim like this.