1. Linden R.

Linden R. New Member

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Linden R., Oct 5, 2017.

Hey, all! I'm Linden R. and am writing my own Realistic Fiction Novel. Believe it or not, I am actually a tween, and this is one of the biggest projects I've ever done. I've found that I have too much spare time on my hands and I've wanted to write this book for a long time now. I'm just using Google Docs and typing it up.

The book is called "The Trip". It's in first person and it's about a boy (who would realistically be me) who goes on a field trip across the country. He lives in a town called North Kingstown in Rhode Island (where I actually do live IRL) and is in 6th grade. Haven't decided on the name of the school yet. Or any other names for that matter. I love road trips and love writing about them... I once wrote a 5-page fictional essay in 3rd grade when I needed... 3 paragraphs... It was also about a cross-country field trip, but I was in 3rd grade, so I'd like to make an actual novel out of this.

So, I sound crazy, but I am. Who knows, maybe next time you see one of my threads I'll be a famous author!

Bye for now!

Fernando.C likes this.
  2. Quanta

Quanta Senior Member

Hello Linden R.,
    Writing is a wonderful way to fill spare time.
    Welcome!

Linden R. likes this.