Tags:
  1. Zombie Among Us

Zombie Among Us Active Member

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zombie Among Us, Oct 8, 2018.

Hey guys! I’m Zombie Among Us (named after a character in my current story) and I literally just made an account on here, which I did to try to improve my writing. I’ve had a horrible writer’s block recently! Anyway, my current story is written in a metafiction style and is about an apocalypse created by a disease and elecromagnetic pulses. I never knew how much I loved apocalypses until I started reading The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy (which I haven’t finished, no spoilers please!) I want to be an author as a job when I’m older, it’s something I’m very passionate about, and I figured talking to other writers would help me improve. I will forever remember a story I wrote in third grade: it was about a young boy who caught bees but was allergic to wasp stings. My teacher said (quite agressivley) that it didn’t make sense that his parents would let him play with bees while knowing about his allergy. I always remember that when I’m writing, it reminds me to make sure that the story is plausible. Thanks teacher! Well, this is long enough, I guess that’s the end of this post. I can’t to talk to you guys!

Artifacs likes this.
  2. Nariac

Nariac Contributor Contributor

Welcome! I must say, I love your enthusiasm. Don't lose that. :) I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D

Zombie Among Us likes this.
  3. Zombie Among Us

Thanks for the welcome! I'll do my best to stay enthusiastic. The people here seem very nice and helpful.

4. DK3654

DK3654 Almost a Productive Member of Society Contributor

Welcome to the forums.
    Just please don't eat my brains.

Zombie Among Us likes this.
  5. Zombie Among Us

I'll try to not eat your brains, but I can't promise anything.

6. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to meet another sci-fi fun. Good luck with your writing and have fun.
    Cheers.