Tags:
  1. Legolas

Legolas Member

Hello fellow writers.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Legolas, Nov 12, 2018.

I am brand new to writing. my grammar is not always the best which makes things a little difficult for me, but I hope you guys can bare with me on this journey. I started writing only last month. Mid October, and I have found a passion for it. I am currently writing a fantasy/sci-fi/horror. I enjoy the mix of them in todays age. I really enjoy vampires and elves, but I am without a doubt, a sci-fi nerd as well. if I am gonna write, I am gonna write about all the things I love.

Right now I am currently writing novels for my own enjoyment. I would like to see if others will enjoy them later on, when I have more to share. I may narrow my writing down to a more narrow field, but we will see how my first attempt goes.

looking over the forums here, I have noticed a lot of help available. I hope I can someday call upon that for pointers. it is wonderful to find a community such as this. I look forward, to reading and sharing stories with you all.

Legolas.

2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome @Legolas. I hope you have fun here. :)

Nice to see another sci fi fan around.

Cheers.

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Sci-fi! Yay!