1. paulthompson

paulthompson New Member

Hey guys :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by paulthompson, Aug 15, 2013.

Those of you who are good at deciphering usernames will probably have realised my name is Paul! The even more observant will have clued up on my second name. "Thompson". The "omg" factor is mind-blowing I know...
    I am quickly approaching the end of my rebellious youth, as I turned 19 this May, yet sometimes I can't help feeling that an 8 year old can be more mature than me!
    I am currently studying a B.A in Drama, and I am currently writing a short film - hence I have arrived here :p
    So if I haven't brought up any will to leave this page (Thank You) then perhaps you will say hello, and if you are feeling more daring than Indiana Jones buzzed off Red Bull, then you might want to have a chat with me sometime! #friendly

Oh...And I like Penguins. Penguins are cute. Like, really cute.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

welcome to the club, paul!

i mentor aspiring screenwriters and am always up for a chat...

love and hugs, maia

3. Sariel

Sariel New Member

Hey Paul nice to meet you! I love screenwriting it is a lot of fun to do but I am here to learn more about writing short stories and novels because my descriptive writing is kind of messy. I enjoy reading other work from other writers because I think it helps improve my own writing so if you ever want to share I'll be happy to read it :)

4. paulthompson

paulthompson New Member

Thanks guys :D
    I look forward to getting out of the 14 day lockout so I can post an excerpt from the screenplay i'm currently writing :)