1. The Weary Blues

The Weary Blues New Member

Hey There Fellas!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Weary Blues, Mar 6, 2017.

Greetings all! My friends call me Birdie- but some form Weary or Blues works fine too I guess lol -and as you may have guessed, I'm new on here ;)

I'm also a newbie to writing in general, given that I haven't even finished high school. Still, I have a ton of dumb ideas to get out there and this just seemed like a really fun and helpful community (though I'm sure there are weirdos just waiting to pounce :eek:).

I'm excited to continue a story I've been writing for a friend, which I have plans to publish once finished (or when I turn 18, if I have to wait that long). I like female friendships, strong families, and magic, so naturally the story reflects that. I also like any and all music, especially the kind that makes me want to write! Really though, anything.

The writing industry is a big one, so I could use a mentor! Anyone willing to show a clueless teenager the ropes would be much appreciated, I hope to learn a lot from you all!!! :D

2. Quanta

Quanta Senior Member

Welcome Weary Blues. A high school diploma has it's uses, but if you want to be a writer, all you have to do is write. Writing well is a learning curve
    (at least for me;)) and I'm sure you will find plenty of tools and knowledge here to help you along.